Can’t Take My Eyes Off You (New Version 2008… by kellygatsby
|Date of Birth
||27 May 1974, Basildon, Essex, England, UK
||Denise Kathleen Outen
||5′ 6″ (1.68 m)
Mini Bio (1)
Denise Van Outen was born on May 27, 1974 in Basildon, Essex, England as Denise Kathleen Outen. She is an actress, known for The Only Way Is Essex (2010), Love, Honor and Obey (2000) and The 100 Greatest Musicals (2003). She was previously married to Lee Mead.
||(25 April 2009 – 2013) (divorced) (1 child)
Attended the Sylvia Young Theatre School.
The Van in her name is entirely fictitious and was added to make her sound more interesting!
She rejoined the morning show The Big Breakfast (1992) in September 2000 to replaceLiza Tarbuck, who left in July.
Her career in West End musicals stretches from Les Miserables, when she was 11, to Chicago just recently, and she is currently developing a one-woman show with Andrew Lloyd Webber.
Was engaged to nightclub boss Richard Traviss.
Released a cover of the Kylie Minogue and Jason Donovan hit “Especially for You” with “The Big Breakfast” co-presenter Johnny Vaughan.
Married Lee Mead, having been in a relationship with him since November 2007, in a surprise ceremony on a beach in the Seychelles.
Returned to work 7 weeks after giving birth to her daughter Betsy in order to begin presenting The 5 O’Clock Show (2010).
Climbed Mount Kilimanjaro for Comic Relief 2009 in 4 days, climbing back down in 2 days, which raised 1.4 million pounds for charity.
Confirmed that she had separated and filed for divorce from husband Lee Mead as their marriage had suffered due to their heavy work schedules (28 July 2013).
Gave birth to her 1st child at age 35, a daughter Betsy Mead on May 1, 2010. Child’s father is her now estranged husband, Lee Mead.
(Spring 2013) Separated from her husband of 4 years Lee Mead.
Playing Maureen in the new Production of “Rent Remixed”. [October 2007]
- Kourtney Kardashian News Archive
- Mumaith Khan
- Kim Kardashian
- Divya Bharti
- Junipero Serra Missionary (c. 1713–c. 1784)
- Rosie Perez Film Actress, Director (1964–)
- Rita Hayworth Film Actress, Dancer, Pin-up (1918–1987)
- Sandra Cisneros Author (1954–)
- fumi nikaido
- Aya Ueto
- Mark Dean Inventor, Computer Programmer (1957–)
- Nat King Cole Film Actor, Singer, Pianist, Television Actor, Television Personality (1919–1965)
- Coleman Young Civil Rights Activist, Mayor (1918–1997)
- Stevie Wonder Singer, Pianist, Songwriter (1950–)
- Dena Kaplan
- Sasha Pieterse
- Madonna Film Actress, Singer (1958–)
- Matt Lapinskas
- Diana Vickers
- Whitney Houston Film Actress, Singer (1963–2012)
- Lacey Banghard
- Kelly Osbourne
- Gary Busey
- Gillian Taylforth
- Helen Flanagan
- Nadine Dorries
- Natalie Portman Film Actress (1981–)
- Kari Matchett
- Lexa Doig
- Margot Kidder
- Deborah Cox
- Natasha Henstridge
- Julia Voth
- Sheila Shah
- Cher Film Actress, Singer (1946–)
- Shania Twain Singer, Songwriter (1965–)
- Michelle Branch
- Sissy Spacek Film Actress, Television Actress (1949–)
- Jennifer Aniston Film Actress, Television Actress (1969–)
- Anjelica Huston Actress, Animal Rights Activist (1951–)
- Jamie Lynn Spears Film Actress, Singer, Television Actress (1991–)
- Dave Coulier Television Actor (1959–)
- Kel Mitchell
- Abby Elliott
- Rumer Willis
- Laila Zuberi