Pakistani Celebrities With Their Shocking Before And After!
Pakistani Celebrities : With the rise in stylists and fashion designers, Pakistan is all set on its way to make waves in the fashion industry.
Alot of celebrities have also benefited from the availability of so many fashionistas, making them indulge in having a unique taste, as well as fan following of their own.
Ofcourse, looks matter for a celebrity.
Without good hair, proper makeup and nice clothes (not to mention accessories), we wouldn’t really be following up on our favourite celebs, let alone crushing on them!
We have a list of some popular celebrities who have transformed from Uglies into Beauties, and from Beasts into Prince Charmings!
Hold onto your breath as we take you on a SHOCKING ride:
Yes, you guessed it right! That’s Sajal Aly’s baby fat on her face and arms, and look at her all dolled up and slim now, almost as if she were another person.
Imran Abbas gained some nice weight in the right area: his face! Also, the lenses do justice to his already beautiful almond-shaped eyes, and let’s not forget the stubble that adds an extra oomph to his looks!
Yes, that is Ayeza khan in the first and second picture both! We think the beauty hasn’t changed much. However, a little bit of makeup and nice dressing sense can do wonders to a person!
The heart-throb of millions of boys these days in Pakistan: Momina Mustehsan had black hair before she dyed them brown! We can see what a world of difference that makes! Momina also had her baby fat in the previous picture, and looks different because of the innocence on her face (although she still carries it)!
Humaima Malick’s picture as a child shows her wearing gold necklace and earrings, with the pink and red make up all of us loved doing in our childhood! So picturesque she looks now, we fail to even recognise her as a kid! What a beauty she is.
Atif Aslam shows us in the pictures above how much difference a good hairstyle and a nicely trimmed beard can make! Also, a jacket does wonders.
Mawra and Urwa Hocane are pictured above while they were in their teens (possibly). We see a WORLD of difference in their appearances now, based solely on makeup, clothes and ofcourse, their stylists!
Fawad Khan: yes, it is the heartthrob of millions of Bollywood and Lollywood fans these days! Fawad Khan used to sport an almost-ordinary hairstyle back in the days, however, he has been doing better with a stylist around (we can see through his sexy beard complementing his hairstyle and clothes).
Provided by : https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk
- Radhika Apte on sexual harassment in film industry: I know a lot of men who’ve gone through this
- Top 10 Ghanaian Musicians Who Changed Their Names & It’s Effect On Their Careers
- “I’ve never heard Shatta Wale sing before, he only talks” – Stephanie Benson Mocks Wale
- SOUTH AFRICA MINING INDUSTRY: TURNING WASTE INTO A PROFITABLE BUSINESS
- 16th LUX Style Awards 2017 Complete Winner List
- Pakistani Celebrities who got divorce because of their career
- Real Age Of Pakistani Celebrities
- Pooja Bhatt on comeback: I’m returning as an alcoholic cop after I decided to quit alcohol
- Ayesha Takia opens up about her shocking makeover: ‘Be who you are and proud of it’
- New Girl to End After Season 7
- 81-year-old Japanese woman releases her first app after learning how to use a computer at the age of 60
- Anupam Kher
- Nia Vardalos Actress (1962–)
- Shrenu Parikh
- Eddie Murphy’s older brother Charlie – a comedian and Chappelle Show star – has died aged 57 after a battle with leukemia
- IIFA 2017: Varun Dhawan to launch Judwaa 2 songs ‘Oonchi hai Building’, Tan Tana Tan’. Will Salman Khan make an appearance too?
- Jab Harry Met Sejal song writer Irshad Kamil talks about his ninth film with director Imtiaz Ali
- Jitin Gulati on working in India’s first silent LGBTQ film: I expect people take me seriously as an actor after Sisak
- Mahira Khan Wedding, Pictures & Biography
- WATCH: This mash-up of Atif Aslam, Arijit Singh and Coldplay’s songs is the soulful mix you need
- Shay Sights
- Bigg Boss 10 28th January 2017 Live Updates: Celebrities and Indiawale JUSTIFY themselves infront of Farah Khan and panelists!
- Kaka Nawaz te Imran
- Apolo Ohno
- Remo D’Souza to debut as actor in a children’s movie
- Set for pop stardom, the bedroom singer aged 18 who’s only left Cornwall twice (but has had ten million views on social media)
- School day, Funny Videos, Videos Gracioso, Funny Camera, Prank,
- Celebrate Canada Day with 28 Celebrities Wearing the Canadian Tuxedo
- Trisha Krishnan
- Imran khan PTI Chairman Ex Wife Jemima khan Unseen Pictures
- Aap Ki Nazro Ne Samjha, Pyar Ke Kabil Mujhe
- Demi Lovato Singer, Television Actress (1992–)
- Chinese celebrities fuelling a luxury wedding boom in Bali
- LOVE DOSE LYRICS – Yo Yo Honey Singh (Desi Kalakaar)
- Avan Jogia Height Weight Body Statistics
- Poor Rashida Weeps Uncontrollably Says She Is Not A Happy Person Anymore
- Koyuki Kato
- Divyanka Tripathi photos: 50 best looking, hot and beautiful HQ and HD photos of Divyanka Tripathi
- Comparing celebrity wedding to Nobel prize win reveals bias
- Dolores Huerta Children’s Activist, Civil Rights Activist (1930–)
- Sidharth Malhotra Waste of time to think about other people’s work
- Dulquer Salmaan to romance four heroines in his next Tamil film
- Hiba Ali
- Shooting in filthy prison added to performance in ‘Baadshaho’: Ileana D’Cruz
- Adele Singer (1988–)
- Funny Punjabi Jokes
- Nina Agdal
- ‘Samini Has Shot Himself In The Foot’ By Choosing Ebony Over Kaakie – Bulldog Disappointed
- Jill Hennessy Film Actress, Singer, Guitarist, Songwriter, Television Actress (1968–)
- Eva Mendes And Ryan Gosling Are Hands-On Parents